|I want to look away but I can't!|
1. You found a surprise ten dollar bill in the dryer. How do you celebrate this magnificent windfall?
Making some ‘missing’ posters for my long lost penguin.
2. You wake up and realize the apocalypse has just happened. What do you have for breakfast?
Liver, fava beans, maybe Chianti.
3. It's 3am and you hear a knock at the door. When you open it, you see a penguin standing here. He's wearing a bandolero, a cowboy hat, and a fake mustache. He seems to know you. Why is he there?
Because he’s mine. Listen, if anyone out there has seen this flightless bird, please contact me. He’s really easy to recognize, even though he tries to go deep undercover.
4. Which super villain are you most like?
Lex Luthor, but without the cash.
5. Someone offers you a million dollars to write the greatest slash fiction story of all time. Give me your elevator pitch.
The year is 2015. Penguins have taken over the world. It falls on just one man to stop this army of knife-wielding birds from destroying mankind as they waddle from continent to continent in search of remaining survivors.
Penguins taking over the world, eh? Cutest. Apocalypse. Ever.
Thank you for stopping by, Patrick!
Bio: Patrick O'Neill is a rising new talent in the world of Horror fiction. He resides in Dorset with wife, Nikki, and son, Benedict. His dark and unsettling tales have been included in numerous anthologies and he is currently working on his single author collection, The Darkest Eyes, and on his debut novel, No Contrition.
Patrick can be contacted at email@example.com
Patrick on Amazon UK