|Matula and Twain compare notes|
1. You found a surprise ten dollar bill in the dryer. How do you celebrate this magnificent windfall?
I go out and buy a mess of lottery tickets, then cry myself to sleep when I don’t win.
2. You wake up and realize the apocalypse has just happened. What do you have for breakfast?
3. It's 3am and you hear a knock at the door. When you open it, you see a penguin standing here. He's wearing a bandolero, a cowboy hat, and a fake mustache. He seems to know you. Why is he there?
4. Which super villain are you most like?
Bane. I’m bald, and Bane and Lex Luthor are the only two bald super villains I can think of at the moment.
5. Someone offers you a million dollars to write the greatest slash fiction story of all time. Give me your elevator pitch.
Well, I just googled “slash fiction,” so, uh, thanks for that, I guess. It’s a bit outside my wheelhouse, so I’d probably just shrug and say, “That dude from Twilight and whatever random guy’s currently playing Doctor Who.” Then I’d go home and sit in a bathtub shuddering and trying in vain to get clean. Not that I’m judging, or anything.
**********The entire ruination of Doctor Who aside, I do have to wonder what exactly you get up to on Thursdays! Thanks for stopping by, Michael!
Bio: Michael Matula is a novelist and story writer from just outside of Chicago, IL. He once dreamed of being a comic book artist, sketching pictures and caption bubbles in class when he really should have been studying. Unable to draw fast enough to keep up with all the ideas and storylines he came up with, he wrote out a side story for one of his characters. He ended up falling in love with writing and never really looked back. His first novel, TRY NOT TO BURN, was published by Post Mortem Press, and has been called a “mash-up of The Matrix and Dante's Inferno.” His short fiction has been published by Sci-Fi Short Story Magazine, DarkFuse, and also appeared in WRAPPED IN RED, an anthology from Sekhmet Press.
Michael on Amazon
Michael on Facebook