WRAPPED IN WHITE, the brilliant new ghost story anthology from Sekhmet Press, LLC. These are the same wonderful people behind the vampire collection, WRAPPED IN RED. WHITE book also features my story, "Daddy's Glasses," and you can pick up a copy from all available ebook retailers (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iBooks, Kobo, Smashwords, etc) as well as in paperback through Amazon.
I love me some Suzi M. She's all about the sexy goth goodness, and she's also just a damn fine writer. It excites me to no end to share anthology space with her, even if it is really with her alter-ego, James Glass. If you want a taste of her talent, you really need to check out the Metatron Mysteries, which combines a detective story with demons in the humorous and quirky spirit of Terry Pratchett. James also popped up on my blog not too long ago to answer these very same questions, so check that out too while you're here.
1. You found a surprise ten dollar bill in the dryer. How do you celebrate this magnificent windfall?
2. You wake up and realize the apocalypse has just happened. What do you have for breakfast?
Jack Daniels Single Barrel.
3. It's 3am and you hear a knock at the door. When you open it, you see a penguin standing here. He's wearing a bandolero, a cowboy hat, and a fake mustache. He seems to know you. Why is he there?
I probably owe him a shot of Jack. LOL
4. Which super villain are you most like?
5. Someone offers you a million dollars to write the greatest slash fiction story of all time. Give me your elevator pitch.
Tough call. How about: Captain Kirk and Khan have been enemies for years, but their hatred for one another was masking a love so much more complex than either of them realized.
**********If by Khan you mean Benedict Cumberbatch, I'm going to start popping my popcorn now . . .
Thank you for stopping by, Suzi!
Buy James Glass' Books
Buy Suzi M's Books
Join Suzi on Facebook