Over the next several days, I will be posting an interview from each author from WRAPPED IN WHITE, the brilliant new ghost story anthology from Sekhmet Press, LLC. These are the same wonderful people behind the vampire collection, WRAPPED IN RED. WHITE book also features my story, "Daddy's Glasses," and you can pick up a copy from all available ebook retailers (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iBooks, Kobo, Smashwords, etc) as well as in paperback through Amazon.
Kicking off the event is one Patrick C. Greene. He's been here before, pimping his awesome book PROGENY, and now he's back to share a little more of himself. It won't be long before he's back here again to talk about his new upcoming novel, THE CRIMSON CALLING, which is releasing from Hobbes End Publishing later this year. Now let's get him up in the hot seat, shall we?
1. You found a surprise ten dollar bill in the dryer. How do you celebrate this magnificent windfall?
Why, I’d invest in a copy of PROGENY, as a first edition is bound to increase in value by several thousand times.
2. You wake up and realize the apocalypse has just happened. What do you have for breakfast?
Apocalypse? Perfect excuse for cannibalism.
3. It's 3am and you hear a knock at the door. When you open it, you see a penguin standing here. He's wearing a bandolero, a cowboy hat, and a fake mustache. He seems to know you. Why is he there?
He has a fresh batch of psychedelic ‘shrooms he wants to share. Parodoxically, he was actually manifested from the last batch.
4. Which super villain are you most like? Brak from Space Ghost leaps to mind, but I’m going to go with Carnage from Spider-man, just ‘cause of that one time on the animated series when he set in motion a plan to destroy not just the world, but all of existence. You have to take your hat off to that kind of commitment.
5. Someone offers you a million dollars to write the greatest slash fiction story of all time. Give me your elevator pitch.
Okay. A Mexican midget wrestler and a transgender toucan trainer, armed with only a crusty gold doubloon and a packet of mustard, board a bus bound for Telluride…wait a minute…are you just trawling for ideas?
**********Me? Trawling? Ideas? Why, I take grave offense to such an accusation, sir! I challenge thee to a DUEL! Of course, now that I look at your bulging biceps, I totally take that back.
Do take a gander at Patrick's wares, won't you? And again, make sure to grab your copy of WRAPPED IN WHITE!